Sunday 10 June 2012

10.06.2012 ♥

Happy Father's day today. Wish my two daddy Happy Father's day harr. I love you two 
Early morning give mummy throw pillow on me, call me wake up. TIRED. Not enough sleep, head pain :(
Went to grandpa house, Bukit Mertajam. Celebrate with grandpa too! 

Today look. Grandpa say i become pretty. Thank you, grandpa! 

Going Air Itam pray, only go Bukit Mertajam find grandpa 

At Air Itam Temple, near Kek Lok Si  

I have one cousin'表弟', he so KAMLAN de! Let you see his cute face 

He so cuteeee! I so sayang him  But he so KAMLAN call me 草莓姐姐 @@ 

He was playing with my new daddy. Ultraman VS Wing Chun! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 



Awwwwwwwwwwww! How cute they are! I sitting bed look them playing xD ♥.

DING DONG! Its time to cut cake! 

 
This is my lovely grandpa! See my cousin, so kepo wanna cut cake too. Happy Father's day too, grandpa! 

After celebrate, going back home............................... 

Yesterday night, playing talkbox with my wify, Kumiko until so late. Maybe 2am++, loveher ♥ Then my shy boy acc me again. Using cubie messanger because my phone expired date. Then today morning, i received a sweet morning message from my shy boy. My heart started warm on that time. I hope that you was true love to me. I believe that you won't lie me. Thank you. Very thankful to you 

I miss you badly. Goodnight and sweet dreams to you, baby. I love you 


I almost in a relationship with you,
I hope that you will appreciated me,
don't let me wear green hat, okay?!
Can promise me?
Thank you for every day got your message,
First time received I love you from you,
I wanna say I love you too, baby.   

No comments:

Post a Comment